Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Much For Middle Earth.

Today was well boring... Got up, went to school, ate lunch, got some talk from Ulster Bank about "THE RECESSION! BE AFRAID!", came home, slept, ate dinner, slept some more and now I'm here.
So today was pretty uneventful.

Upon my publishing of this post me thinks I'm going to start plugging this thing everywhere I go (online anyway), I think I actually want people to read this for some strange reason.

So, back to drinking Red Bull to satisfy my boredom, and after the Red Bull, I move onto Lucozade. need a sugar rush, I'm far too tired today. I've been this way since about the second or third day back after the Christmas holidays. Dunno why, probably just fatigued and whatnot, it could also be due to my Epstein Barr... Probably the latter.
See Also: Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
See Also: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Either way, I'm off.
Have a nice time all!
Eoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment