Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When Will The Forest Speak?

I'll describe the day in one word from a majority of the World's point of view: Obama!
I'll describe the day in one word from my own point of view: Eh.

People are making too big of a fuss over this Obama thing, he's just another President who has made a few too many promises to the people that frankly I don't believe he will stick to.... Well, not all of them anyway. Hell, my dad even let me sleep in today because of the thing... Bit too much really, although I did enjoy another day off.

From what I can see of the Obama thing, it's most definitely turning into a personality cult without the man doing pretty much anything himself to install it within the people. The people won't say it though because they really don't want to know it. People under the Nazis and Hitler's Personaility Cult were the same... Although I somehow doubt Obama is going to order the deaths of 6 million people. But all in all, it is a personality cult of sorts, the pictures, t-shirts and the almost worship of him by the people...
See also: Apotheosis.
See also: Imperial Cult.

In other news, Ted Kennedy had a seizure and collapsed at the inauguration... Still no official news on his condition as of the writing of this post.

I'm out of the hotel tomorrow, looking forward to it, still quite boring here, but otherwise fine... I miss my good internet, Xbox and overall quality of life...

I'm off!
See you on the other side.
Eoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment