Sunday, January 18, 2009

To Start With...

This be my first, somewhat... Public blog. Was on Xanga before this but, it's not the most public of blogs and it was read by a maximum of about 1 person per every 3 or so posts. Either way I'm here now... I might have taken the lazy route into doing it, but honestly, I'm rather happy with that.

Either ways, kind of got inspired to start this public one due to my attendance at TeenCamp Ireland yesterday. T'was a great day for everyone there (I hope so anyway), got to meet some kick ass people and I really look forward to the next TeenCamp, wherever and whenever it may be.

So, currently my head is aching, my eyes feel like they have lead weights attached to them, my legs seems to be a different kind of sore depending on whether I'm standing up or sitting down and I'm horsing a Red Bull down my throat because for some reason, it just feels like the right thing to do. As regards to my current state of mind I'm in a kind of happy/angry/give me sugar kind of mood. This is partially in relation to the fact that as soon as I arrived home from a very tiring trip to Dublin, I was told that I had to pack stuff up as we were moving to a Hotel for the next four or so days, leaving me with an even longer walk to and from school every day, no 'personal' space, as such and absolutely no form of civilised entertainment except for a very primitive internet connection and the cream of Irish Television (RTE1, 2, TV3 and TG4). Hence the consumption of 3 or so Red Bulls in the last 25 or so minutes just to keep me awake and for something to do.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

Good Night and Have a Pleasant Tomorrow.
Eoin.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that sure is a first post...

    Why do you need to move to a hotel for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current abode is being reconstructed after some eejit builder under the influence almost destroyed the entire building, so while the place is being done up, we're living here. While it is free, it's just not... Homely...

    ReplyDelete